I haven’t seen this movie in ages, so I’m excited to say that our next Librarians (and Friends) Live-Tweeting a Movie will be the 1981 version of “Clash of the Titans.” Yes, the 1981 version with Sir Laurence Olivier, Maggie Smith and a handsome young Harry Hamlin.
A film adaption of the myth of Perseus and his quest to battle both Medusa and the Kraken monster to save the Princess Andromeda.
So, grab a toga and let’s get Kraken, er, cracking! Sunday, July 27th at 3:00 pm EDT / 8:00 pm BST.
What to do / How to do it:
1. Have the “Clash of the Titans” (1981) film queued up and ready to go.
2. Hit “play” at exactly at 3:00 pm Eastern. (That’s 8:00 pm British Summer Time. Find out your time zone here: http://time.is/compare) on Sunday, July 27, 2014.
3. Use hashtag #libbubo for all “Librarians & Friends Live-Tweeting a Movie” remarks for this specific movie. (Yes, “Bubo” means something in this film. You’ll see.)
4. Keep your Tweets clean, don’t be a jerk, etc, etc, etc.
5. “Bonus points” if you eat Ambrosia during the film. You win at life if you also dress the part for the live-Tweeting. I may or may not have a side drinking game for how many times “Perseus” is said in a creepy way.
Questions? Leave a message for me below.