Library Sherpa – Your Guide Up a Mountain of Information!
I am an information professional with over 15 years of experience in private law firm and corporate libraries. Currently enrolled in cybersecurity classes through the Cyberjutsu Training Academy program of the Women’s Society of Cyberjutsu. My current career goal is to transition into the information security field.
As of 2016, the owner of Sherpa Intelligence LLC.
- Master of Library and Information Science – University of Pittsburgh
- Bachelor of Arts in History magna cum laude – Temple University
- Associate in Letters, Arts, and Sciences – The Pennsylvania State University
Awards and honors from the Special Libraries Association (SLA):
– 2016 recipient Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
Innovations in Law Librarianship Award
– Named a Fellow of SLA in June 2015
– Inaugural recipient of the Dow Jones Innovate Award in June 2014
– 2014 recipient Thomson Reuters Westlaw Award for Career Achievement
– Chair of the 2015 Annual Conference Advisory Council
– 2014-2015 Chair of the Online Content Advisory Council
– Creator of the #SLAtalk Twitter chat series
– Director on the Europe Chapter board
– 2012 Chair of the Legal Division
– 2007 recipient of the Legal Division’s New Member Professional Grant
Disclaimer: The views and/or opinions expressed in this blog are mine own and do not represent any policies or positions of my professional organization or my employer. Any legal research information posted herein is not presented as legal advice and should not be taken as such. Always consult a licensed attorney for any legal matters. (See LLRX‘s A Compilation of State Lawyer Licensing Databases.)